DIRECTIONS FOR VIEWING A REPORT CARD
1. Log in to PowerSchool - https://ps.westboroughk12.org/public/home.html
2. If you have more than one student, select the appropriate tab and then click on Report Card
DIRECTIONS FOR ADDING A SIBLING
HOW TO CREATE A POWERSCHOOL ACCOUNT
If you have not created a PowerSchool account, please do so now and then link your children to your account using the Access ID and Access Password you were sent last summer. If you have misplaced the Access ID and Password you will need to email your child’s school to get the ID and Password and then you will need to link them to your child.
Mill Pond: firstname.lastname@example.org
Armstrong: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fales: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
After getting the Access ID and Access Password, please follow these instructions:
1. Visit our PowerSchool portal login page at: https://ps.westboroughk12.org/public and click "Create Account".
2. On the account creation screen, enter your name, valid email address, and choose a username and password (If you choose a username that’s already in use you will be prompted to try another).
3. In the "Link Students to Account" section, enter the student name, Access ID and Access Password exactly how they appear in the letter. Be sure to identify your relationship to the student using the drop-down box on the right.
4. Click the "enter" button. Once this process is complete, you will login using the username and password you created for yourself. Please record your username and password in a secure location.
BLANK REPORT CARDS WITH COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS